Digital Learning Technologies by Prashin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
- Share summary posts and thoughts on the reading
- Discuss how technology is changing the position and work of the teacher / responsible internet use
- Explore our own digital learner profiles and PLNs
Some quotes to discuss:
“…it does suggest that we as educators need to reconsider our roles in students’ lives, to think of ourselves as connectors first and content experts second.” (Will Richardson).
“How do we manage our digital footprints, or our identities, in a world where we are a Google search away from both partners and predators?”
Complete the online questionnaire on digital learning profiles from Exeter University
- Which questions do you think are the most important? Why?
- Are there any questions you would add?
- Do you think the questions are relevant for all age groups?
- Create a personal learning network – educational technology guy
- Your personal learning network made easy – once a teacher
- A widening digital divide ? – BBC?